Remaining balanced in our lives between ego and our spiritual self is a delicate tightrope at times. So many distractions and often we are “fully in our pattern of anxiety, fear and anger” before we realize we were headed there and yanked into an explosion of emotion.
Some triggers we might experience that let us know we are seeing the small picture are:
- Our mind feels overworked and it’s exhausting to keep up with it.
- Avoidance of guilty and shameful thoughts.
- Wanting to push bad memories out of sight.
- Feeling our thoughts are out of control.
- Berating ourselves when we make a mistake.
- Good/Bad impulse struggle is constant.
- Extreme vigilance as if something unexpected is going to happen.
We’ve all felt these triggers at times and taken the journey they create where we say or do something we don’t really want to. This small picture mindset creates a habit that keeps us in anxiety and fear. Stress causes this thinking.
By recognizing this pattern and exercising our personal accountability (take care of ourselves, meditate, and schedule a session to release stress), we can turn to a soft focus in life. How will we recognize that we have achieved a soft focus?
- A calm mind.
- Joy in life.
- Releasing control of thoughts and feeling calm with letting them flow freely.
- Forgiveness of ourselves and others when we make a mistake; embracing the lesson.
- Our judgmental voice is no longer telling us we are bad or unworthy.
- No need to brace for the next disaster; embracing the flow of life.
This gives you a new way of approaching your life and creates a healthier way to relate to your mind. Our energy affects our mind which in turn affects our body. Stress release is at the top of the list to accomplish this shift to a soft focus.
Energy Healing Techniques can assist you in clearing out the closet of what no longer serves you, sharpening your focus and resolving old stuck thinking that recreates ‘same stuff, different day’ over and over. Clear your stress, reawake your natural REM sleep process (with RET) and live the life you desire. This drug-free modality will assist you in your journey safely, quickly and naturally. Processing your fear, pain and guilt will give you a fresh start.
Claudia Bianca, MRET is a Master Rapid Eye Therapist in Energy Healing Techniques sharing more than twenty three years of private practice. She is located in beautiful Taos, New Mexico offering private individual sessions, Immersion programs, workshops, and Reiki Attunements. Please feel free to leave a comment below and thank you